Monday 16 September 2013

An Apology and an Update

Hey, guys!

As you might have noticed, I've been quite lax when it comes to the blog for the past few weeks.  My reading mood has been a bit (read: way) off, so I've been reading erratically, and as for reviews...yeah, they kind of went out the window.  And now I have to catch up.  And I am sorry about that, especially since I promised both you and myself that I'd try not to let that happen.

What this post is for, is to let you know that I will be scheduling things - review things - but I might not be commenting for a while longer.  Because...I'm starting university.

Yep.  I move in on Saturday, term starts the following Monday, and things are going to be crazy hectic for a while while I find my footing and unpack and go from meeting to lecture to event and try not to get lost.  I have no idea how much free time I'll have, how things are going to work.  This week itself is going to be full of packing.  It might be that I do actually have time and will find my way around your blogs.  If I do have the time, I will absolutely be making the rounds.  But this is to let you know just in case.

So that's all.  I hope everyone's okay and reading amazing books.  Hopefully I'll see you soon!  And if you want or need to contact me, you can catch me on Twitter or through email. :)

Happy reading,
A

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move to uni, Aa'Ishah! I hope it all goes smoothly and you settle in okay. I'll miss seeing you around, but I completely understand how you feel! My reading patterns have taken an almost erratic turn in the last few days, and even that is enough to throw my review-writing off kilter. I hope you can ease back into it when you're ready to. Talk to you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Enjoy the move and remember to have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEK you're going to have so much fun at Uni :) Don't forget that I'm totally available for awkward tweeting/emailing if you need it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.