Tuesday 21 May 2013

Astarte's Wrath: Bath Scene: Xarion's POV

Hey, guys!  So I'm actually putting something up here again after ages.  Again, I'm so sorry and again, thank you for being so understanding!

Anywho, on to the reason for this post.  I can't even tell you how excited I was when I opened up my inbox and saw an email from Trisha Wolfe.  Seriously.  And then to see that it was about the Bath Scene from Astarte's Wrath in Xarion's POV! This time, the whole. Completed. Scene.  Cue squealing.  And clapping.  And a reminder to breathe.

So I'm leaving the link for all you lucky people here.  Because I'm generous that way.  Be warned, the content is a little mature.  If you're comfortable with that, I wish you happy reading!  And happy reading to you all anyway. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18NWMUgV1XtvvaCB8OHHIlVtHOxiTTcInVAPEWEKEkOI/edit?usp=sharing

3 comments:

  1. You had me at bath scene, LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the bath scene! Oooh... kisses, kisses and more kisses *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm with Faith. Bath scene, you say? I will read it right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.