Apparently Lady Fortune is on my side.
Two fantabulous bloggers have nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. First by the amazing Kim at the YA Book Geek. Please, please go check out her blog, she is so funny and her reviews are absolutely brilliant! Then, in the time between getting that email and now, I found out that the wonderful Emma at Never Judge a Book by its Cover also nominated me. Another gorgeous blog you need to go check out. Thank you so much, ladies!
OK, so the rules:
1. Write something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you. Se above.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Well, here goes nothing: seven ‘interesting’ facts coming right up.
1. Sometimes when I’m having trouble sleeping I like to take a scene from a book and play it in my head, tweaking it so that it fits how I would have written it.
2. I have a lot of trouble sleeping. I’m not one of those people who can fall asleep two seconds after getting into bed (I’m looking at you, brother). My fate is to lie awake for ages in frustration.
3. I love history. All kinds of history, but especially early modern, and a bit of medieval. My friends try to sell me on maths and science, but I won’t have it. Nuh-uh.
4. I currently volunteer at a heritage site. Tres amazing.
5. I mentally tell my overactive mind to shut up sometimes. What? Saying it out loud would just be weird.
6. I now know how to do the Charleston, thanks to summer school.
7. I suck at sports. Probably why I hate it.
And now, presenting...*drumroll*...my nominees!
6. Gabby Reads
All of these are awesome, amazing blogs, so be sure to stop by! Once again, a massive thank you to Kim and Emma for nominating me. :)