Wednesday 11 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to spotlight upcoming releases that we're looking foward to.  Mine for this week is:

Title: Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Publisher: HarperCollins
Released: 5th February 2013















This doesn't have an official synopsis yet, but if you've read Shatter Me, you know it's going to be full of awesome.  And this cover.  Despite the fact that I don't like it sometimes when there's a new cover if I liked the old one, I can't deny this is amazing.  2013 please hurry up and come (aren't there so many brilliant books coming out next year?  It's like the Year of the Book or something)!

What about you?  What are you waiting for this week?  Drop me a link and I'll be sure to stop by. :)

9 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Shatter Me but I have to say, the cover is really eye-catching. The premise of the books is really interesting as well so the second book must be to... right? =)))

    Great pick, Aa'Ishah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You...haven't...read...Shatter Me? Gellie,I am BEGGING you - no TELLING you - go read it now!!

      Delete
  2. Eeep! I can't wait for this book too! Great pick, A! 2013 definitely have to hurry up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Shatter Me yet... I know, I know ;) I must get round to it soon! I love the cover for Unravel Me, despite initially giving me the creeps hehe >.<

    Great pick this week <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick Aa'Ishah! I so agree the cover to this is gorgeous! Feb 2013 needs to hurry up already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Shatter Me! It was one of my favourite books from last year so I can't wait to get my hands on this. Great pick, Aa'Ishah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover. I'm dying to read this as I loved Shatter Me. Great pick Aa'Ishah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shatter Me was AMAZING -- I just love the way Tahereh wrote it, and I LOVED Juliette & Adam! Weren't they one of the sweetest couples ever? :') The new covers shocked me at first, but now I just can't keep staring at them. Can't wait to get these on my shelf! <3

    Amazing pick, A! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh me tooo!! Can't wait for this one and I loooove the cover!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.